Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer
Welcome to our website. By continuing to use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following conditions of use.
- The content of this website is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- No warranties or guarantees are provided as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors. We exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks and intellectual property in this website, which are not our property, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- The website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for further information only. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no control of or responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written permission.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to the laws of Australia.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits in connection with the use of this website.
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of sites linked to this site. The availability of links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed in them.
Termination of the Contract may only take place following the completion of the agreed Phase being completed and payment has been made in full.
All outsourced services used are provided and engaged on your behalf specifically for your project.